Sunday, April 6, 2008

Outback

Jack and I had a date tonight. It was so nice to go out just the two of us. We went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. I studied the menu online for an hour today trying to pick something healthy. I had a side salad for an appetizer w/ fat free dressing, their smallest and leanest cut of steak, 5 grilled shrimp, and about half of a baked potato w/ just a little bit of butter. I was a little over my dinner and dessert calories-- but not much. Jack got the loaded fries. They had cheese and bacon on them. They were beautiful. Oh Outback, this is not a healthy relationship. I did have some. Too many to be exact! I can feel the salt and carbs in my system as I type! Oh well. I have no other choice but to move on. We had such a good time that I am not really bothered by my lapse. It was so nice being together. Peace out Mates.

2 comments:

Tara said...

You truly are inspirational... I am so looking forward to seeing you!!! P.S. YOU LOOK FABULOUS IN YOUR PICS! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun! Enjoy the time he's home! Love Ya