Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Best of Friends- Me & Chipotle

Just in case anyone reading this has forgot... I eat 1200 calories a day. I am hungry. My sister once said to me- "Who on Earth thinks they can lose weight and NOT be hungry? If you want to lose weight, you will be hungry. Accept it." Oh- the wisdom. Jenny Craig food is amazing... I could eat it for the rest of my life. But I'd like to have a little more of it during the course of my day! I know that I will be eating more calories when I achieve my goal and start on the maintenance program. I am looking forward to this. In the meantime I am surfing the Internet looking at pictures of my favorite food-
The Chipotle Burrito.
I have found a great informational site on Chipotle. Here is a interactive Chipotle menu calculator. You can go there and plug in what you eat when you are at the greatest restaurant in the world and receive instant and exact calorie information. It is genius really. I plugged in my info and OMG! For my favorite steak burrito, plus chips (you have to get their chips), it is a whopping 1478 calories!!!!!!! Wow! And I would eat this several times a week when I was pregnant. Anyway- the last time I went to Chipotle was August. I am thinking about going and getting 1/2 a burrito sometime next fall. I'll let you know how that works out. I miss you old friend.

No comments: