Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bike Ride

Yesterday we went on our first family bike ride. I know. I know. We've been married 6 years and this is just now our first bike ride? But biking is something I NEVER would have done when I was overweight. But now that I am a healthy weight I am not embarrassed. Last week our friends the DeLucias were telling us how much they enjoy biking as a family. So Jack bought him and me bikes on Tuesday. We also got a baby seat and helmet for Baby Jack. (Lisa already had a bike.) We had such a good morning. We biked around the neighborhood and went to a nearby Urban Nature Preserve that we like to visit. It was so much fun! Thanks for the inspiration Tara and Ant!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We all have bikes (except for me) Syd has a scooter. We are hoping to get out once Lee has a couple days off. It would be no fun with a 4 yr old, 2 1/2 yr, and 10 yr old all wanted to pull me in various directions...we do enough of that at the park!! Enjoy your rides

Tara said...

I am so happy you guys are enjoying it!! We have been biking almost everyday now! We love it!!

Ria said...

So So CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Good words.