Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Good Day

Today is a happy day at our house. After being out of town for 14 weeks, Jack arrived home this morning around 6:30 am. Needless to say we are all very excited to see him. However, after a 36 hour drive and a morning of errands, he is tired. And so are the children. I just tucked everyone in for a nap. Lisa was so happy to be napping w/ Daddy.

In weight-loss news.... We went to the Jenny Craig center for my weigh in this morning. I am down another 1.8 pounds!!! Yay me!!! This loss today puts me into the 120's!!! I haven't been here in a while and it sure feels nice. Today was also my measurements day. I lost 6 inches last month!! And 3 of them were off of my abs! So all my ab work is starting to pay off. I am so glad-- if I hadn't lost any inches off my abs this month I probably would have never done another crunch again! I lost a total of 8.4 pounds in the month of March. This makes it my second biggest month to date. I have 4 pounds left to reach my goal. I am so close. Ahhh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome news all around Sarah! Good to see ya Jack (even through cyber space) Hope you can soak in some great family time. Love Ya