Friday, April 11, 2008

Busy & Frustrated

I haven't been blogging much lately. Things have been busy around here since Jack got home. There have been lots of doctor's appointments, trips to the store, visits w/ friends and loved ones, and plenty of play time w/ the kiddos. I've also been a little down about my leg injury. I am still having problems w/ my IT Band. I have run a total of 4 times in the last 7 weeks. And 3 of those times were to just try out my leg to see if it hurt. At this point I am no longer worried about running.... I would just like to walk w/o pain. I see my sports medicine doctor on Monday and it could not come soon enough. I had a sports massage today. It was relaxing but didn't loosen up my IT band or hamstring as I hoped it would. I don't like being such a downer so I am going to log off now. I am sure I will feel better tomorrow. In the words of my favorite heroine - "After all tomorrow is another day!

No comments: