Saturday, April 26, 2008

GOAL!

I had a really great feeling as I walked into my Jenny Craig Center this morning. I was overjoyed when I stepped on the scale and I had PASSED my goal weight!!! This week I lost 3.4 pounds! I figured I would lose a lot this week. With the previous two weeks combined I had only lost a pound. And- I started lap swimming. A workout change always wakes up your metabolism. So here I am... 70+ pounds lighter than I was last April. I sent my consultant roses to say "thank you." I really couldn't have done this w/o her. Her advice and insight have been invaluable. Of course now that I think about it I really couldn't have done this w/o a lot of people. Hmmmm. I am going to have to type up a little list of thank yous and post it. I'll have that soon. For now-- thanks everyone and Yay Me!

5 comments:

Tara said...

AAAAhhhhh! I LOVE YOU!! You are such an inspiration! p.S. I am so jealous of your swimming!!! Someday I will swim too....

Ria said...

You are ridiculously skinny and fabulously hot! I cannot believe my eyes! Congrats! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Congrats Congrats! Can't wait to see you in person! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Great job Sarah, I love you so much.

Anna said...

Woot! Woot! Looking good!