Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Shuffling

Today on my run, I thought I'd live on the edge.

Throw caution into the wind. Be
a pioneer. I wanted to be less controlling and more spontaneous. Let my hair down. Lighten up. You get the idea. So how did I do this?

I put my ipod on shuffle.
I know it sounds silly but it is really a big deal for me. I have a lot of playlists that are organized in a certain way. They songs start slow and build in intensity and speed. They get more motivational towards the end of my workouts. But I thought maybe I should let my hair down and do something crazy for a change. Here is how my songs were shuffled out.

Rockstar by Nickelback
Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
Get Busy by Sean Paul
Irreplaceable by Beyonce
Sugar we're going down by Fall Out Boy
Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston
Check on It by Beyonce and Slim Thug
Gold Digger by Kanye West
Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J
Two Princes by Spin Doctors
Party Like a Rockstar by Shop Boyz

Not too bad. It was different but fun. Maybe I'll do it again someday. What did the world do before ipods? No one really knows.

No comments: