Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Adjustments....

Tonight I had my second meeting w/ my trainer. It was at 6:30 so my Dad came over to watch the kids b/c that is too late to bring them to the Y. (Thanks Dad.) The place was packed! I actually had to wait to get a parking spot! And once I got inside I could not get over the crowd. There were so many people. And different people. Not the stay-at-home-moms and retirees that are there during the day. Tons of buff men and beautiful women. I felt like I was in high school again! Anyway, the session went great. I had a lot of questions I needed answered and she was really able to help me. She then worked out 4 great routines for me to rotate at home. I did the first one tonight and WOW! This really worked for me and I can feel it. She made a few adjustments and I am glad. I definitely feel more challenged now. Okay- The Biggest Loser is over... I am going night-night.

No comments: