Friday, February 1, 2008

Fiddle-Dee-Dee

I'll admit it. I am ignoring my blog. I haven't done housework in days. My children just got their first baths in I don't know how long. I am pretending to be Scarlett O'Hara. And I can think about those things tomorrow. I got the above book this week and I CANNOT PUT IT DOWN!! Rhett Butler's People is an authorized novel based on Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind. You can read more about it here on it's website. I know that some people don't care for GWTW spinoffs... but I read them shamelessly. I love the characters and I love reading about their lives. And I particuarly love Rhett Butler. (I actually used to carry a purse w/ his picture on it. Bad. I know.) So anyway- I am still working out like crazy and sticking to Jenny Craig. I have a weigh in tomorrow morning. But I haven't been getting much else done in my spare time b/c of the need for constant reading while the children are asleep. I am managing to get 2 to 3 hours of reading a night but it is often interrupted w/ phone calls, sick children, etc. I'll get back to blogging reguraly as soon as this chapter of my life is finished. I really do give a damn.

1 comment:

Ria said...

I cannot wait for you to mail this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love!