Sunday, January 6, 2008

Change is good!

Tomorrow begins a new session at the YMCA and my newest workout routine. I am so excited about it. I am taking a class called "Boot Camp". It sounds so intense. It is a class that consists of 3 1/2 minutes of cardio and 1 1/2 minutes of strength training in intervals for an hour. I am so excited about it. It should really help to accelerate my weight loss. I plan to continue my running 4 days a week as well. Also, I've decided to start working w/ personal trainer. I can go through the YMCA to do this. I met w/ her a few weeks ago to discuss my needs. 1. I want to strengthen and tone my core. 2. I want to run as fast as I possibly can. She said she can help me do this and I am so pumped. I have my first workout w/ her on Tuesday. I can't wait. I will for sure be blogging about how it goes. Good night. I have to go get to bed so I can keep up during boot camp tomorrow!

No comments: