Monday, January 7, 2008

Boot Camp- Day 1

Today was my first day of boot camp and I think it is going to be great. The instructor really keeps us moving the whole time. I can tell I got a good workout and burned a lot of calories. The girls in my class all seem really nice. The YMCA was packed. I had to look for a parking spot. I can usually get one in the first row. Not today. There were so many people I had never seen before. Not the same crowd I have gotten used to in the last 5 months. I kept looking around saying to myself, "Who are all these people? Why is this place such a madhouse?" Then I realized that this is the "New Years Resolution" crowd. It was neat to see so many people really excited about losing weight and getting healthy. There was tons of baby fat, overeating, getting-empowered, time-for-a-change, diet, exercise talk and I get into that. I think I am going to really like this boot camp class. Tomorrow is my first workout w/ my personal trainer.... I can't wait. I hope it goes well. Night-night.

No comments: