Friday, January 18, 2008

2 Weeks Down!

I made it to my Boot Camp class today. I was so happy to be there! The class is growing as it gets more popular. I really tried to push myself b/c I felt like I was not working out to my fullest potential this week. I have to be a little late on Friday's b/c Lisa has swim lessons from 9:30 to 10 and class starts at 10. So I am 10 minutes late on every Friday. The rest of the class has already done some running on the track. At the end of class I had not run as much as everyone else. (They had all done a mile.) After class I went back up to the track and finished the mile out and then ran another one. I really love this class and how good I feel doing it. Our instructor says that during the third week we should start to feel stronger. That is next week! Bring it on!

No comments: