Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lighten Up!

It has been brought to my attention that my blogging is getting a little heavy as of late! I agree. My earlier entries are so much lighter and funnier. I feel my blog is representing my life right now. Very serious. No excess. No time for fun. And that needs to change b/c it is not good for me (or you sweet dears who are reading this!) While I still need to be focused I think I need to "lighten up". There are fun and interesting things happening all around me. I am just not paying much attention to them b/c I am so crazy about losing these last 20 pounds. Of course the focus at Weighing In will still be weight loss, exercise, eating healthy, etc. And let me know if you have a topic you think I should blog about. Goodness knows I need all the help I can get! With all that being said, I had a fabulous, fun run tonight. I ran intervals w/ Lisa sitting on my bed. She read and played w/ a sticker book.She was an angel for the whole 3 miles. She loves when I run at night b/c she feels like she is staying up late. And I guess some nights she does get an extra 15 minutes to half-hour out of it. You'd think it was midnight the way she talks about it! When my run was done she wanted to take a picture of me. Geesh! Oh well. Here's to lightening up!

No comments: