Friday, March 7, 2008

My Friend Billy

I have recently realized that even though I am a size 7- I don't look the same as I did the last time I wore a size 7. It is a phenomenon called pregnancy. Things just aren't the same. I guess I figured when I was this size again I would look the same as I did in college or (gasp) high school. Well, I don't. But, I honestly do think that it will be possible. It is just going to take a little bit more work.

Enter Billy Blanks.
I've found that when things get rough in life you can always call on Billy. He has some kind of martial art, bootcamp, super-crunch, exercise band, near-death experience way of fixing most problems. Pictured here is his "Ab BootCamp". I have owned his BootCamp trilogy for some time but never used this workout. I am going to start doing it tomorrow. (The only reason I am not doing it tonight is b/c I just located it and it is 10:20.) My only concern is that it is 35 minutes long. But that may include warm up, cool down, etc. I think this DVD may hold the secret to the reversal of the effects of pregnancy. I am really counting on you Billy. No pressure. I am excited to try it out. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: