Thursday, March 20, 2008

Hunger Emergency Plan Activated

I had this really nice post planned for today. But then the cravings started. I am FAMISHED!
Things I have eaten in the last 15 minutes that are not on the Jenny Craig plan:

- several chicken nuggets
- a stick of string cheese
- a chocolate malt ball out of Lisa's Easter candy I have hidden!!!

Okay, when you start eating the kids Easter candy (before Easter) it is time to hit the hay!!! I am a firm believer that if you are hungry at night you should go to bed. You can't eat and sleep. So simple. Good night everyone! I will post something intelligent on another day when I am not so hungry. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you! I call it the no caffeine clause. It says when you have had no caffeine, whenever french fries cross in front of you, you MUST EAT THEM!! However, I did figure that they would be my entire dinner since they are sooo bad for you!! You are 9 lbs away, eat a darn chocolate egg will ya!
Happy Easter, Love Tonya

Ria said...

What I wouldn't do for a chicken nugget!?!?!? yum.