Thursday, September 6, 2007

There Is A First Time For Everything

Witty things go through my head daily and I think "Oh, if I only had a blog." Well, here I am and I don't know what to think about it. I've entitled my blog "Weighing In" b/c that is what I am doing these days. In the fight to get the remainder of my baby weight off I am "weighing in" all the darn time. My whole life revolves around getting myself back to normal. What is normal? Well, not this!! Since the birth of my second child 6 months ago I have lost 25 pounds. I still have 40 more to lose!!! I am really going all out now. Petal to metal, or whatever. In 4 days my new workout schedule begins. I am adding to my running and 1,000 calorie diet; step-aerobics, spinning, and weight training. TAKE THAT! Do I sound confident? Good. Then why am I still thinking about Arby's curly fries? Ahhh!

No comments: