Saturday, September 15, 2007

You Can't Take It With You


Above is a picture of just some of the junk food that my husband has left behind. Can a girl get a break, please? How am I supposed to stick to a diet w/ this temptation stashed all over the house? It is not too bad when Jack is home b/c he consumes it all pretty quickly. But now it is just sitting there. It's okay though. I've got it under control now. After last night's run in w/ the Ben & Jerry's I was prepared to find more of the enemy lurking in my kitchen. So this afternoon I rounded up all of the culprits and walked them down the street to the dumpster. Take that! Now I promise not to talk about food that I can't eat for at least a week. And by the way- a good way to avoid talking about or even thinking about food is to chew gum, drink a lot of water, and watch reruns of America's Next Top Model for extended periods of time.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I seriously cannot even watch that show anymore! Mike (brother-in-law) said that 'America's Next Top Model' is the reason he has such a distorted view of women's body's! No kidding.