Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm Baaaack!

Today I went back to see a good friend that I've missed. Jenny Craig. Yay!!!! I was on the Jenny Craig program right after I had Baby Jack. I was on it for 5 weeks and lost 13 pounds. I just loved it. The food is amazing. The center is uplifting. The counselors are so nice. The meal plan is simple. I really can't say enough good things about it. I don't technically "need" Jenny. I mean.... I know how to lose weight and can do it on my own. But my reasoning is that I am already spending the same amount of money to eat healthy on my own. Fresh food and low carb stuff is expensive... and that is what I've been eating. So now I will pay the same amount but my food will already be measured and prepared for me. Ahhhh. Convenience. And I get to weigh in once a week at the center. My inches and pounds lost will be tracked. I love it. By the way- I've lost 9 inches off my waist since April!!! Yay! I needed to change things up w/ my weight loss. I am so excited to me back w/ Jenny!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I want to do it too!!!!