1. Take care of major medical problem that has plagued me for the past 17 years.
2. Bring my prayer life to where it needs to be.
3. Pay more attention to my marriage.
4. Discipline my 2 children in all areas of their lives.
5. Lose 65 pounds.
My plan was implemented shortly before my 29th birthday and I am happy to say it is all going well so far.
1. Medical problem is taken care of.
2. I've said a rosary every day since I turned 29. This has been great for me and helped me to pray more in general. Lisa often prayers a decade or two w/ me. I love it.
3. Marriage is doing so much better w/ a little attention. I know it sounds trite... but a little communication goes a long way.
4. Lisa is happier and more well-behaved and Baby Jack's life is very structured.
5. I've lost 28 pounds. (10 of it was before my birthday)
So this is my plan. I figure- If I'm going to turn 30 I might as well look and feel good, right? If I'm gonna be 3o, I'm gonna be smokin'! I am calling this "My Year". This year is mine. I am taking care of Sarah. It is fun. I certainly have not focused on myself like this since I got married 5 years ago. My friends know I say this in jest but my motto lately has been- this year- It's all about me. Peace out!