Monday, September 17, 2007

Music to My Ears

So I am downloading some new tunes for my ipod. I need to keep an upbeat pace while working out. If things get to slow I just stop running and go nap. Here are some of my latest downloads.

Beautiful Girls- Sean Kingston
The Way I Are- Timberland
Rockstar- Nickelback
Wake Up Call- Maroon 5
Hit Me With Your Best Shot- Pat Benatar
Praise You- Fat Boy Slim
Mama Said Knock You Out- LL Cool J
Little Miss Can't Be Wrong- Spin Doctors

It is very important that I continue to listen to cool music that keeps me awake. (Being awake is crucial to my work out.) Please tell me what is in your ipod. Any ideas would be great. If you can give me a whole playlist I'll put it in my ipod as yours. Example "Anna's Playlist". You can tell a lot about a person from what is in their ipod. Can you tell I'm kinda nerdy? I like old stuff and new stuff... no particular genre. No country! I can't wait to hear what is in yours!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Totally random- I desperately need to update....


Instant Karma U2
Umbrella Rihanna
Suddenly I See KT Tunstall
They Jem
Rehab Amy WinehouseOoh LaHey There Delilah Plain White T's
Into the Ocean Blue October
Cupid's Chokehold Gym Class Heroes
The Saints Are Coming (Live from New Orleans) Green Day & U2
Southern Man Neil Young
Fortunate Son Creedence Clearwater Revival
Jeremy Pearl Jam
Black Pearl Jam
Oceans Pearl Jam
Porch Pearl Jam
Garden Pearl Jam
Deep Pearl Jam
Release Pearl Jam
And the Entire John Mayer Continuum album