Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Biggest Loser

This is my newest guilty pleasure. For those of you who don't know, The Biggest Loser is a reality show on NBC where obese contestants battle it out through extreme dieting and exercise. Who ever loses the most weight is "The Biggest Loser" and, in fact, the winner. I admire these people b/c they come to this show as literally a means of saving their lives. I watch in horror b/c they are doing all of this on national television! I honestly can say I could not do what they are doing. It must be so humbling to be in front of the whole world like that. Heck, I wouldn't even go to my 10 year class reunion b/c I am overweight! The show catches a lot of flack b/c of the extreme conditions. But I think anytime people change their that drastically it is great! These contestants inspire me! I hope to be as big a loser as any of them!

1 comment:

Tara said...

May it come to no surprise that this is like my favorite show too!!?? I religiously watch it and cry when they cry and laugh when the laugh and just admire their courage. My fave part is always to see the person who gets kicked off and what they look like today. I almost fell off the couch when the showed a pic of Jerry! He looked awesome!