Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spinning! Not Butts About It!


WOW!! Spinning was amazing. My teacher, Heather, is a Nazi on wheels. She is so fast. Surprisingly, I was the only student to show up-- so the class might have to be cancelled and I will have to move to another one. But that is okay. I like this class enough that I will find another time if I have to. Anyway- back to my private spinning lesson. Can you say ow? Yes, that is how my body feels right now. But most especially my.... ahem... bottom. I had no idea. I was continually adjusting myself on my seat during class. There was NO comfortable position. Heather noticed how uncomfortable I was and here is what she said: "The first few lessons a lot of people have problems w/ soreness on their butt. After a week or two your bottom will become calloused and it won't hurt anymore. Then you will notice how much your legs are REALLY killing you." Honestly, and I am embarrassed to say, I am really looking forward to these callouses. Ha!!

2 comments:

Ria said...

I calloused bottom sounds very sexy!!

Tara said...

I love calloused bottoms! I will never have that problem though as I have a built in cushion!