Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Eve of Shopping

I am going shopping at the mall tomorrow. I don't typically like to do that. However, it is a necessary evil at this point. I have got to get a few more decent things to wear on my trip for New Years. I am not to stylish so I am counting on two of my chic sisters and my mother who is becoming more trendy these days. Here is my list:

- skinny jeans
- panty hoes
- Victoria's Secret Angels Secret Embrace Demi bra in beige
- black sweater or two

The exciting part about this is that all of these things will have to be in sizes I haven't worn in years. So as much as I hate to shop I will enjoy getting some family girl time and being thin while getting some family girl time. I really think they can help me pull it together. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: