Saturday, December 1, 2007

Not so much...

I am my own worst enemy. Really. I know this. My weigh in today was terrible. I only lost .2 of a pound. I know, I know. It is still a loss. But I was hoping for a little more. This is totally my fault too. I thought I was being clever... cutting back calories on my own. Medical science says I need 1500 calories. For some reason I think I know more than medical researchers. Like I'm different than every other person they have ever studied. Ahhhhh! Duh, Sarah. My consultant made it very clear to me. As long as I am at this weight and exercising 5 to 7 days a week I need 1500 calories in order to lose weight. Period. I know this. In fact I have been telling my Dad this myself. Okay- This week I am committed to eating 1500 cals every single day. No funny business.

No comments: