Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Rejoice!

Merry Christmas. What a wonderful day! Things are crazy here so I have been neglecting my blog. My husband is home, the holidays are here, family in town, etc. My workouts are going well. My eating is going well. I did go off program one day to have Mexican w/ my hubby.... but its all good. I am not writing anything down just as my counselor advised. It is difficult. I have stopped myself from logging and counting calories several times. But I think I am definitely less stressed b/c I am not logging. I can honestly say I have enjoyed the holidays w/o overindulging. And that feels great! (Now I just have to make it through New Years!)

I am weighing in early this week. My appointment is on Friday instead of Saturday b/c I am going out of town. I am nervous about losing that extra day but I'll have to get over it. I have been feeling really good the past few days. My hamstrings are sore but that's life. I am going to go drink some flavored water now and go to bed. Peace on Earth!
Merry Christmas from The Napier Family!


1 comment:

Ria said...

Love this pic, too! Baby Jack would make for a fab characature (or however you spell that)!