Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Happy Ending

Tonight was the finale of The Biggest Loser. It was awesome. I really got so much motivation and enjoyment from watching this program this season. I've never watched before but I can honestly say that now I am hooked! The winner is Bill. He started at 334 pounds. He lost a total of 164 pounds and now weighs 170!!! Isn't that amazing? He lost 49.10% of his total body weight. I was just amazed by this. I sat alone on my couch for 2 hours and cheered out loud for each person. They are all so inspiring. And I have watched every single episode so I feel like they are my friends. Below are Bill's before and after pictures. AWESOME!!! The best thing about this show is that everyone loses weight. So everyone is a winner.... or loser. You know what I mean. Congrats to Bill and all the rest!

No comments: