Monday, February 18, 2008

Less to lose=Less to eat

I have to eat less now. I am a lower weight. I fall into a lower bracket. I am hungry. The Jenny Craig computer system say I now need to eat 1200 calories a day to lose weight. I was eating 1500. That is a big difference. That is 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and an apple. I am hungry. I knew this was coming. I am adjusting. My consultant and I believe that I still have some wiggle-room b/c of my high exercise level. Like maybe I could eat up to 1400 and still lose weight. But probably not more than that. My favorite website, caloriesperhour.com, says I can eat 1500 as long as I am exercise 3 to 5 days a week. Five days a week is usually my minimum but... I don't always lose just like the calculator says I should. I am going to be trying different things out over the next few weeks as I adjust to this decreased intake level. I don't like to be so clinical but at this point I don't want to go backwards. So anyway- I need to get back to chewing gum and drinking water. Peace!

No comments: