Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feeling better

I had a surprising Non-Scale Victory today. I was in the kitchen making dinner for my children- mixed veggies, turkey sausage, and pancakes... odd, I know. That is what was quick and available!! Anyway, I was making dinner and guess what happened... my wedding ring fell off! Yes, it just fell right off my finger! This made me very happy. A visible sign of my progress! But then it made me very nervous. I don't want to lose my ring! I could just see it ending up in someone's pancakes! I think I will be taking it off until I reach my goal weight. I'll get it resized then.
In exercise news- I am feeling much better. I got a fartlek run in today. One mile warm-up. Two mile fartlek. One mile cool-down. It was really late but needed to happen. I also got a weight routine in. So I guess I am over the head cold stuff. Thank goodness! Now I can get back to work!

No comments: