Friday, February 8, 2008

Last Chance Workout

On The Biggest Loser they call the last workout before their weigh in the "last chance workout". That is what I did tonight. I had a busy day and missed boot camp due to a dentist appointment. I knew all day that I needed to workout. My weigh in is in the morning. But I kept putting it off. I finally stumbled onto the treadmill at 9:30 pm. (Yes. You read that correctly.) I don't care to workout at night, but it had to be done. It truly was my last chance. I did full abs and legs toning afterwards. I am just finishing now. Both today and yesterday I have have kept my runs pretty short. Yesterday- 2.15 and today- 2.50. My IT band is bothering me again. I can't even think about it right now b/c it makes me crazy! I'll think about that tomorrow. Anyway, my workouts have been short but decent. I met w/ my trainer yesterday and she showed me how to use a few machines in the fitness center. She gave me a routine I can do in about 10 minutes if I have time after boot camp some days. I am exhausted and am off to bed now. BTW- Here is a picture of what comes up if you google "last chance". I think I would have rather been there tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is the last chance saloon at Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio.