Friday, October 19, 2007

Not so hot

I admit it. I've really been slacking on my blog this week. I have to tell you that I am super-discouraged. I just want the weight to come off now. I am frustrated about my running situation. Baby Jack's crib has been moved to my room b/c he and Lisa needed to be separated. So now I can't run while he is sleeping. So I have to run w/ both kids in my room. I did this for the first time yesterday and it is not fun. I had a half-hour run to do. I put Lisa on my bed w/ books and Baby Jack in the exersaucer. This was not fun. Baby Jack was fussy for the last 10 minutes of the run. I don't know how he will handle my 45 minute run on Sunday. And my runs just keep getting longer over the next few weeks. I was also upset this week b/c my spin class was cancelled both days. My instructor's son was sick and I totally understand. I could have gone to another time but it wouldn't work for the kiddos. So on Tuesday and Thursday, when I usually have 2 workouts, I only got one. I cut my calories down on those days but I am nervous about the workout cutback effecting my weigh-in tomorrow. But that wouldn't be so bad if my running situation was better. I think I am going to start asking my best friend to watch the kids on Sundays so I can do my long run. But I just hate having to depend on someone else. Anyway- I think I have been avoiding my blog a little bit b/c of all my frustration. So, here are all my issues these days. Sorry to be such a downer.

No comments: