Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

It snowed in North Carolina again!  That makes the third time it has snowed here since we moved.  And people from here say they can have 4 or 5 years w/o snow in a row.  The first time it snowed was the day after we moved.  People we met kept asking us "Did you bring the snow w/ you?"  Today when we woke up and saw the snow Lisa said, "Mom, I think we really DID bring the snow with us!"  I took this picture out of our upstairs window this afternoon.  It is not the best shot but the colors caught my eye.

As for workout news--- I had the greatest run tonight!  I did 4.5 miles on my sister's treadmill. It is in her garage so it was super-cold but so refreshing.  It was the best run I've had in a LONG time!  Now I am off to bed.  Peace out everyone.

No comments: