Friday, March 20, 2009

I have been....

slacking on my blog.  I know.  My lack of presence here on the world wide web could only be described as-- exhaustion.  And that could only be due to two little people I know.

We have been running ragged this week!  The doctor's appointments alone could put someone in the looney bin!  Also- added to that-- I have taken 2 weeks off running for my injury.  (Which turned out to be sprained sesamoid bones.)  So no running leaves me w/ a big void in the motivation department!  However- I am due to hop in the treadmill tomorrow!  (I am sooo tempted to go tonight but am trying to give myself one more day of rest.)  Once I am up and running again I am sure I will have lots of silly and injury-laden updates for you!  Until tomorrow!  Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loving Jack's hair!

Anna said...

That one on the right looks particularly tiring... ;)