Friday, February 27, 2009

A visit w/ Jenny

You probably can't tell what this picture is... so I'll tell you.  It is a freezer full of Jenny Craig food.  My freezer, to be exact.  I am missing the structure that the Jenny Craig program gives me.  I am also REALLY missing the fabulous food!!  So I decided to go back on program for a few weeks.  It is so nice to have my menu planned for me.  As I stood in my JC Center today I was swept over w/ a feeling of familiarity.  I love being there.  (I miss my former center in Ohio but my new one is still a familiar place.  They all have a great atmosphere to them.)  I got so excited as the consultant was putting all my favorite meals and snacks into my bag.  Beef Chow Mein, Cheesy Enchiladas, Chicken Carbonara, and Bruschetta Veggie Chips!!!!  My mouth is watering waiting for tomorrow!  I love how, even though I am on maintenance, Jenny Craig is still there for me! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

i'm so jealous! yay for jenny!