Monday, March 23, 2009

Nice Surprise

Jack was being very secretive today.  Sneaking off to the store.  Not telling me what he was buying.  Hiding receipts.  Very fishy behavior.  Later in the day I snuck away to take a phone call and when I came back he insisted that I go upstairs to the bonus room. When I did, this beautiful television was waiting for me!!!  I couldn't believe it.  Some of you may remember that I have been running on my treadmill looking at this.  Well, it was driving me absolutely batty!  Every time I get up there to run I just want to cry.  That is not good.  So Jack surprised me w/ this.  And he is getting ready to mount it on the wall tonight.  Yay!  What a doll.  Thanks honey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!

Tara said...

Really??!! That is so awesome! Way to go Jack!