Saturday, May 31, 2008

Changes

I am now going to start visiting my Jenny Craig Centre bi-weekly.  (I have been going weekly since September.  Have not missed one time.  Even went in a blizzard.)  I am a creature of habit and this makes me nervous.  The girls at the centre are sure I'll be fine but they are a little concerned about not seeing Lisa and Baby Jack every Saturday.  (And who wouldn't be?)
As I move to this next phase on the program I have mixed emotions.  On one hand I am so worried.  Do I have the discipline to maintain my weight for 2 weeks w/ no real weigh in?  How much weight can a person really gain in 2 weeks?  How do I stay skinny w/o my consultant?  And who is in my time slot?  Maybe I should just drop in next Saturday to say hello.  On the other hand I am also a little excited about the change. Does this mean I can be trusted?  They really think I can do this by myself!  Yay me!  I have arrived!

It is all very bittersweet.  Jenny and I really belong together.  "What God has joined together let no man put asunder".... or something like that.  I think I will drag this separation out as long as possible.  Like I will weigh in bi-weekly for 2 months.  And then I will go monthly for like a year.  That should make this less painful!  For now I am going to focus on the next 2 weeks.  The goal= not gaining any weight.  Its go time.  Peace.

No comments: