Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Active Day!

Today was supposed to be a slow day. It just didn't turn out that way. Here is a list of things that I had accomplished by 6:45 pm tonight. My day starts, as always, w/ feeding two of the hungriest people I know! I feel like I feed them all day long.
- Children fed
- Swam a little over 1/2 a mile
- Bank
- Wal-Mart
- Children fed and napped
- Phonics lesson w/ Lisa
- Snack for children
- Kroger
- Children fed again
- Baby in bed- 6 pm
- Lift weights and do Abs 500
- Lisa in bed- 6:45 pm
Whew!! I love days like today. I got a lot done. I feel efficient and productive. Here is a picture of Baby Jack at the end of the day. After dinner he got his binky and blankie out of his diaper bad and walked over to me and laid down on the floor! Hence the 6pm bed time.
Now I am sitting down to eat my Jenny Craig dinner (pizza!) and watch "America's Next Top Model". Ahhh- what a nice way to end the day. Peace out everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am doing the bedtime fight now!! Why oh why don't toddlers understand and appreciate going to bed..I would kill to sleep soundly by 8pm!!

Anna said...

Why don't you ever try to get him on a consistant sleeping schedule?? He's exhausted!!! LOL