Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms! What a great day this is. Since Jack is out of town I didn't get to sleep in and have breakfast in bed this year. But that is okay. (He did get me a new Nine West purse and a pedi./mani. trip to the day spa. Thanks love.) I spent the day w/ Lisa and Baby Jack and it was wonderful. We were up at 6:30 am for 7:30 am Mass. (We were only up this early b/c Baby Jack is not sleeping right at all.) After Mass we all changed into comfy clothes and relaxed. I sat on the floor most of the day and played w/ them or read to them. While they napped I cleaned the bathrooms and the kitchen. I did my weights and abs this evening after Baby was in bed and while Lisa played. It was a restful and fun day. The only thing I would change is that Baby Jack is still sick. He woke up this morning w/ a fever and has not slept well for.... well, for months actually... but this week has been worse than normal! I am calling the ped. first thing in the morning.
I also planned a super Jenny Craig dinner for me tonight! Since it's Mother's Day I figured I would have all my favorite foods. For dinner I had Jenny's Rising Crust Pizza, Jenny's Bruschetta Veggie Chips, and an extra salad. (I let myself have 2 of my salads today for a treat. I am obsessed w/ my lunch salad. Let me know if you want the recipe!) Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! We also had a nice relaxing day..ok weekend here! Hug and Kiss the kids from us! Love Ya