Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weighing Wonders!

I weighed in at my Jenny Craig center today. And, what do you know, I am down another 2.4 pounds!!!!!!!! I just can't believe it. I was made to do this program! I think I am addicted to it. Seriously, even after I lose all my weight I think I will continue to go to my center and I will for sure keep eating their great food! Speaking of Jenny food-- They added a new menu. Jenny has always had 2 weekly menus. A client just rotates back and forth. Week 1. Week 2. Week 1. Week 2. And so on. But now they have added a third week and I am so excited. They added some new foods and mixed in some of the old ones. The new foods are so cool. I can't wait to try them all. New foods include: broccoli and cheese stuffed potato, turkey and cranberry salad, meatball stuffed sandwich, wedding soup, chicken and tortilla soup, pasta fagioli, gingerbread men cookies, and chicken carbonara. This new menu will bring some variety to my meals... which is super. I tried the chicken carbonara tonight and it was great. I have lost 14.2 pounds in the 6 weeks I've been back w/ Jenny. That is an average of 2.36 pounds a week! YAY!!

No comments: