Monday, November 5, 2007

Awesome All Strength Class

My All Strength class was great!! I think I am really going to like it. There are about 10 ladies in it of various fitness levels. We worked so many muscles today. I am already so sore and I know I will be even more tomorrow. But that is good. I don't know all the official muscle names, but in layman's terms, we worked: arms, thighs, calves, abs, back, and bottoms! We used different size hand weights. It was fabulous.

In other news- My doctor says I am cleared to run starting tomorrow! Yay!! I have to go reeeeeeeeeallllllllllllllllly slow. Like a run some/walk some slow. I am excited to start back. I don't know how much longer I could have stayed at 1200 calories!!! I am starving. So I will be moving the calories back up to 1500. Anyway- before my run tomorrow I have to stretch a lot. Got it. Also, I have to stop if I have any knee or hamstring pain. Got it. Can't wait to try my new purple Mizunos! Wish me luck.

No comments: