Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

I just finished my first run in a week and a half. It was exhilarating. I am so glad to be running again. I took it really easy. I plopped the kids in front of Dora and jumped on the treadmill. (Baby Jack started giggling like crazy when Dora came on. I looked at Lisa sitting near him w/ her Dora doll, Dora phone, and Dora shirt and it dawned on me.... I think Baby Jack thinks Dora is his other sister.) Anyway-- I did 2 miles alternating walking and running for quarter miles. My knee and leg did not hurt at all. It was a little stiff in the beginning, but no pain. I stretched for 5 minutes before and am still doing my post-run stretch. BTW- The new shoes are fabulous! Very light. Tomorrow I will be doing a photo update on my blog... At Ria's suggestion. See you then! Peace.

1 comment:

Tara said...

UPDATED PHOTO! I need inspiration!!!! You are amazing.......