Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Picture This....

This is me a little over halfway to my goal. I was going to post a "before" pic too. However, after looking at them, I am just not that brave at this point. Maybe when I have lost all my weight. For those of you who haven't seen me in a while, I hope I look slightly different to you! I sure feel different.
My Mom also took some pictures of the kids and me. I have very few pictures taken over the last few years b/c of my weight. So there aren't too many captured moments of me w/ Lisa and Baby Jack. I am feeling a little better about being in front of a camera.

2 comments:

Tara said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU HEARING ME SCREAM ALL THE WAY IN OHIO???? YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS!!! SARAH!!!!! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!

Ria said...

Sar~

You look fantastic! I can totally see a protruding collar-bone. I can also see you throwing your hair up in your old circa 1996-ish cheerleader ponytail. You are looking HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!

Love~
Ria