Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My newest endeavor

Here is my latest purchase.  I am not running right now.  (I can't even talk about it yet.)  So I am looking for other fun workouts to do.  I can't bike right now either.  The only thing cardio-wise I can do is swim and we don't belong to a gym sooooo.... I am just keeping my eating in check and working on toning and strength.  I picked up this box of "Tricords" at my latest weigh in at Jenny Craig.  One of my new Jenny friends said she lost 2 inches off her waist in a ridiculously short time period.  I am all about that!  I am excited to try them out. I have lots of resistance bands but not of varying strengths and I don't have this DVD- which I hear is great.  I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What exactly do you do with these things??? And how is the foot doing?