Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Alive!!

What a great Easter today was!!!  The children were so excited to celebrate.  We have really tried to focus on Holy Week this year.  Below is a photo of pictures the kiddos colored the events of the week from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday.  We had a lot of fun organizing them and talking about the different stories.  The rest are pictures of our day today.  (Yes- Lisa has curlers in her hair.  And Yes- Baby Jack has a Tony Romo jersey in his Easter basket.)  The last picture is our awesome Easter surprise!  Jack made it home today!  Yay!!  He flew home on the red-eye from California last night.  Then he caught a cab this morning and surprised us at Mass! We are so blessed to have him home for the holiday.  HAPPY EASTER!






5 comments:

Chrissy said...

I am so glad Jack was able to be with you guys for Easter! What a gift! Lisa's Hair looked great(not sure why I capped that...hmm) Anyway, we did "socks" in Anna's hair overnight(her hair loses it's curl in winter somtimes). And it looked great coming out of her easter hat. Love you S!

Modern Catholic Mom said...

Beautiful pics of the kids. I cant believe how much hair Baby Jack has grown! They are just too cute! Tell Jack hi from us.

Carol said...

Love the mirror collage...the kids look so cute in the hug pic...Pepere says to tell Lisa he likes her hat.

Chrissy said...

You realize you and Anna will now have to tell me the bird story, right?

Susan Galbraith said...

Sarah - did you do what I think you may have????? I went YESTERDAY to check on something we spoke to Suzanne about and think I am going to do it but can't until after this summer. It will be to a larger extent than I think I originally thought. The kids look so cute at Easter :) Ours was a rainy one. Can't wait to see you in Redbook - every time I go to the store I look for one to see if you are on the cover :)