Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little chocolate anyone???

This is rather funny and I just had to share it....
When it comes to chocolate I am unmoved.  It is just not my thing.  Yes- it is good.  I do eat it occasionally in small amounts.  But if I eat too much of it I get really sick.  I'd really rather have pretzels, tortilla chips, salt on cardboard, you get the idea.  I have a huge amount of respect for chocolate lovers though.  Mainly b/c I am surrounded by them.  I have a sister, who shall remain nameless, who consumes something chocolate everyday.  I have a brother-in-law who is also a daily chocolate eater.  My Mother can really do some damage on a bag of Ghirardeli squares or some Rolos.   Then there is my husband.  I always say that Jack eats chocolate like a woman.  He really loves it.  I am sure he could consume more chocolate then the 3 people I just mentioned combined!  Lots of chocolate lovers give it up for Lent.  I have a huge amount of respect for them as I have NEVER given up salt for Lent.

So anyway.... now that you know I am surrounded by people who are obsessed w/ chocolate... the point of my post is.... Today I was out in the "Tool Area" of our garage.  It is a place I generally stay away from b/c I don't know what anything is.  But today I needed a tool.  I am not sure what I needed and I never found it but I was out there poking around Jack's various tool boxes looking for something handy.  On the top tray of one of his tool boxes I found this:
For those of you who cannot tell what that is... It is a half-eaten bag of Nestle Toll House Premiere White Chocolate Chips!!!  IN HIS TOOL BOX!!!!  How funny is that???  And how disgusting??!!  Who has chocolate chips in their garage?  In their tools?  Like between a wrench and a couple screwdrivers there is a bag of Toll House morsels!!!!  I think this is so hilarious!! Somehow I think he is not the only chocolate addict w/ snacks stashed all over.... but I think this is so cute!  I had to share!  Peace out.

1 comment:

Carol said...

This is hilarious! Now I know where to find the good stuff...