Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If the shoe fits...

Okay- well Dr. Osborne has not emailed me back yet but I think I figured out the problem.  I DO need to wear these orthotics all the darn time.... and therefore, my sneakers as well.  Ahhh!  How the heck am I supposed to look cute and stylin' in sneakers?  My Mizunos aren't exactly high fashion!  I've been wearing them all day and, wonder or wonders, my leg feels almost perfect.  I got to thinking about the shenanigans of last weekend and... I was in flip-flops or heels both days... and on my feet for like 12 hours each day!  (See pics.)  And doing an unbelievable amount of booty dancing and Irish jigging. Hmmmm.  That cannot be good for any leg.  Let alone an injured one. For someone who is supposed to be so smart I sure do some dumb things!  Now I've decided that the only way to look cute AND wear sneakers everyday is to get more running skirt outfits.  I'll just wear one during the day to run my errands, etc.  That won't be so bad b/c I really like my running skirt outfit.  Geesh!  What does a girl have to do NOT be injured around here?  I am interested to see what Dr. Osborne says.  Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in my sneakers!! I told Lee the other dau that I am going to start collecting sneakers the way some collect heels, slides, peep toes, etc. I LOVE MY SNEAKERS!!