Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Cute Do!


I put Lisa's hair in another cute do from my new favorite blog- "Hairstyles for Girls".  We just loved this one and it was pretty easy.  I let Lisa pick it out and she was excited to look at all the hairstyles.  It is called  "Basic Twisty Buns".  It was listed as a "Daddy Do" (a style even Dad can do.)  But her husband must be WAY more hair savvy than mine!  Jack could never do this!  Jack's "Daddy Do" is a headband.  Anyway- I am loving all these new ideas and styles for Lisa's hair. 


As you can tell Baby Jack really wanted to get in on the action.  He was showing his back and side views too!  Below is a product that is recommended on the hairstyles blog.  "got 2b glued" is amazing and I don't know how I ever did hair w/o it!

1 comment:

Carol said...

very cute twisty buns...love baby Jack's do...