Monday, February 2, 2009

Hair Today

Another web site that I have been visiting a lot lately I found just by chance.  It is called "Hairstyles for Girls" and I just LOVE it.  This blog is all about cute hairstyles for little girls. The girls who writes it has 4 daughters- they are all so cute.  And they have super hair.  The styles she comes up w/ are amazing.  My sister and I have been trying them out on our girls and they look cute.  She blogs step by step pictures and after pictures of the front and back.  She tells you the length of time each style will take and what products you will need.  I am really loving going here. I set up the computer in the morning and pick out a style for Lisa.  Then, while I do her hair, I just read the steps and look at the pictures!  It is a lot of fun!  I can't do the styles as well as the blogger yet- but I will keep trying!

No comments: