Thursday, January 15, 2009

NYC People!

I love being in the city.  I haven't been to New York City in a long time.  I think my parents brought us here when I was like 13 or something.  I am so fascinated by city life.  Everyone walks every where they go!  People here seem so busy.  I was getting my nails done last night and the salon was packed.  The door was always opening w/ a new customer.  I said to my manicurist- "Are you always this busy here?"  She said they were.  I guess that happens when there are 8 million people living in one place!  I think I would like to live here... but maybe just for a 6 months to a year.  This is from a walk I took on West 57th Street.

3 comments:

Anna said...

That is soooooooo cool!!! That your there - that picture - everything!

Carol said...

Wish I were there!

moose said...

Can't wait to read all about it. I'm heading up to NYC in the morning. Wish you'd had time to see tara. She works right there!