Friday, January 9, 2009

Ni-Night

I am going to bed.  Yes, I know it is 8:30.  Yes, I know it is a Friday night.  (Not that it has mattered since college.)  But I am exhausted.  Have you seen me lately?  I must be running myself into the ground!  I look a hot mess people!  Check it out.  Here is me during a recent run.
See what I mean?!!!  I need some serious sleep.  I don't think I've got to bed before midnight one time this past week!  I've just finished my antibiotics for my sinus infection.  Oddly enough, my throat still hurts.  I can't figure out why.  I hope I am not still sick.  Also, I am PARANOID about getting pink eye- like everyone else around here!  That would not be good for my upcoming trip. So, it seems I need an early night.  A little R and R if you will.  I am turning my phone off so I'll catch you all tomorrow.  Peace.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Ria said...

STOP! Get better...