Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One More Week...

until the season finale of "The Biggest Loser"!  I am so excited about it.  Just like last season, America gets to vote on who will be the third finalist.  It was hard this time b/c we had to choose between Heba and Ed, who are husband and wife.  Both totally deserve to be there.  Ed was so sweet in last night's episode.  He asked America not to vote for him but to vote for his wife! What a great husband!  I voted for Heba.  The two other finalists are Michelle and Vicky.  Overall- I would like Michelle to win b/c she is just soooo cute.  But if not her- then Heba b/c she was the heaviest girl.  We will see what happens next Tuesday at 8 pm!  I cannot wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want Michelle to win too! Anyone but Vikvy - she is just cruel sometimes. I thought it was soo sweet of Ed to tell people to vote for Heba. I have loved watching this season! We will see what happens next Tuesday!